Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home For Christmas



Hello faithful followers (all of whom, I’m sure, are my family members and closest friends) J.  We haven’t been up to much of anything lately…just anxiously awaiting our trip HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!  I work tonight and then, as soon as I get home tomorrow morning, we are off to Monroe for Christmas!!  

I am most excited about this completely random and accidental list:

(1) seeing my family (and Tiger) J

(2) waking up to the sound of a crackling fire, the coffee pot beeping, and my mom’s slippers shuffling around the house

(3) having an excuse to eat brownies for breakfast

(4) spending time in the kitchen cooking our favorite Christmas dishes

(5) Ben’s gumbo

(6) the weather (It’s supposed to be 29 degrees!!  Just so you know, it was 80 degrees here in Houston yesterday)

(7) a glass of champagne on Christmas Eve

(8) homemade cinnamon rolls

(9) the look on my Mom’s face when she opens her gift

(10) the look on everyone’s face when they open their gifts

(11) and I’d be lying if I didn’t mention that I’m excited about getting a few surprises myself J

I’ll be back soon to record the memories of this year’s Christmas season, but until then…

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS DURING THIS SPECIAL TIME OF YEAR! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment