Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pray Without Ceasing


Hey guys!!  Happy Thursday J  Phillip is out of town for work/play, so…Mom came to see me!  She didn’t get in until 7:30ish last night, then we went and had a late dinner at Tiny Boxwoods (our favorite)!  Every bite was good…down to the last bite of piping-hot-cinnamon-sugar-coated-chocolate-dipped-DONUTS…yum!  We are now drinking coffee and going to continue to do so for a few more hours.  It’s cold here (not compared to elsewhere in the world, but for the gulf) burr.

The other night, Phillip and I made one of my most-favorite meals - Chicken Scaloppini from Bottega Café’ in Birmingham, AL (our long-lost home).  I posted a tribute to the chef, Frank Stitt, HERE if you’re interested.  The dish was so amazing and tasted exactly like it does when you dine in at the restaurant (for half the price).  I rarely find a cookbook that can produce those results, so do yourself a favor and give it a try…you will NOT be disappointed!!

I hate this is the only picture I took, but we were hungry and couldn’t wait to eat J


Be back soon with the recipes!  Have a great end to the week - tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

Meditate on this throughout your day…

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”  – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


No comments:

Post a Comment