Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Quick Recap


It’s 5:36 a.m. and I have to get ready for work in nine minutes…

Hi!  Sorry I have been MIA!  We successfully moved into our one-bedroom apartment without any major incidences J  Then Phillip left for Dallas (before the big FREEZE in Houston – it was a disaster…more on that later) to go sit in a box seat at the Superbowl, drink champagne, and stay in the same hotel as Kenny Chesney while I drove and swerved on the roads covered in ice on my way to work.  Don’t feel too sorry for me though.  I got to go to Monroe over the weekend to hang out with my folks J 

I stopped in Shreveport on the way in to have lunch with Bea Bea, D’Daddy, Maw Maw, and Mom.  We had a wonderful time (as always)!  It was so good to see them and get to catch up for a few hours.  One quick detail – it was so cute…I was informing D’Daddy that Phillip and I had just moved into a new apartment and he said, “I already knew that, remember, I am a blog reader now with this new ipad of mine.”  It’s amazing how much he knows about technology now.  He’s all “fixed up” as he says. 

Thankfully, both Phillip and I made it home safely and have managed to make the apartment look less like a disaster…we’re making progress!

I’ll be back soon with details about my weekend in Monroe AND…

Phillip, Kelly, George, and I are headed to Washington D.C. on Thursday for the MARDI GRAS BALL!

…So I’ll be back with those details and pictures as well!

Have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment